Saturday, July 31, 2010

Exams

La Hawla Wa La Qu'waata Illa Billahil Azim (There is no power and strength except with Allah, The Grand, The Great)... AlhamdulilLahx3, I've managed to attain Statement of Achievement (SOA) for ACTA CU5 this week... I could have not done it without the magnificent grace of the Almighty SWT.

In retrospect, being an instructional designer is not enough... there is a need to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the WSQ that we are submitting for approval. But I am not one who likes to specialise... I'd rather appreciate all genre (if I can call it that) of knowledge as it gives me a deeper appreciation of Allah's Wisdom, subhan Allah.... it does make one realise how insignificant  he/she is and keep the humility in check :)

Anyway, learnt alot especially in consultation with the assessor... she's got loads of experience. Next, time to celebrate before I hit the books again for another round of exam in early Sep. Wish me luck!

No comments: